- Listed: February 7, 2015 11:20 pm
- Expires: 536 days, 8 hours
Mexidol – high-end antioxidant and antihypoxic drug with an unique multipurpose action mechanism. As a basis of antioxidant neuroprotection, Mexidol positively influences the main components of pathogenesis of a disease, connected with the processes of free-radicals oxidation and oxygen-dependent pathological conditions. Mexidol found a successful use in neurology, therapeutics, psychiatry, surgery and addictology.
Mexidol (2 – ethyl – 6 – methyl – 3 – hydroxypyridine succinate) – is an innovative original world-standard drug, created by ingenious Russian scientists. Mexidol was designed by the leading scientific institutions (Institute of Biochemical Physics named after N.M. Emanuel, Research Institute of Pharmacology under Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and All-Russia Research Center for the Safety of Biologically Active Substances).
Clinical use of Mexidol was allowed by the Decree of Ministry of Public Health # 432 of December 31, 1996, registration certificate # 96/432/8. The first-off production batch of Mexidol was manufactured by Pharmasoft in 1999.
Mexidol is produced as the following dosage forms: tablets of 125 mg #30, #50; ampoules 5% of 2,0 ml #10, #50; ampoules 5% of 5,0 ml #5, #20.
The use of Mexidol
- acute disturbance of cerebral circulation (stroke)
- cognitive disorders induced by atherosclerosis
- craniocerebral trauma
- encephalopathy: chronic cerebral ischemia, postcontusional syndrome, metabolic disorder encephalopathy, posthypoxic encephalopathy, mixed-type encephalopathy
- neurodegenerative diseases of nervous system: Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease etc.
- peripheral neuropathies: diabetic, toxic, post traumatic, compression-ischemic, radicular-ischemic
- vegetative-vascular dystonia
- cerebral asthenia syndrome
- stroke and craniocerebral trauma complications
- different types of encephalopathy
- essential hypertension
- vegetative-vascular dystonia
- asthenic feelings, stress impact
- acute myocardial infarction (from the first day) in the complex therapy
- primary open-angle glaucoma various stages in the complex therapy
- acute pyoinflammatory processes of the abdominal cavity:acute destructive pancreatitis, peritonitis
- multiple organ failure (as a part of complex therapy)
- anxiety disorders
- overcoming therapy resistance of the chronic depressions
- borderline neuropsychiatric disorders
- acute and chronic alcoholic intoxication
- acute neuroleptic intoxication
- reduction of the alcohol and drugs withdrawal syndromes
- post-acute withdrawal syndrome
1428 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: helper
- Member Since: January 22, 2015
Other items listed by helper
- 8 Simple Facts To Lose Body Fat
- How to sell USANA online? Generate leads to USANA affiliate page.
- Medi-bay.com is advanced directory for healthcare business worldwide
- Doctors – general practitioners for people of St. Kilda. Medical Clinic in St Kilda.
- Deverell Snipes, Littletown, VA (Sample listing- infomercial. Local promotion)