- Listed: March 3, 2015 3:40 am
- Expires: 439 days, 14 hours
Beauty Without Cruelty in Beijing – Elise Zimmerman
Vile tests are performed on animals (mice, rats, monkeys, cats, dogs) by rubbing chemicals on their skin and/or dropping it into their eyes, ears, mouths and noses to test the ingredients that go into our cosmetics, home supplies, and other products we use on a daily basis. Even though animal testing is unnecessary due to new technology, laws in China require each company that manufactures or sells in China to perform mandatory animal tests. This book will help you to live a cruelty free lifestyle in Beijing with homemade recipes for your skin and your home. Join the movement!
814 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: adme
- Member Since: February 25, 2015
Other items listed by adme
- Free motion background for your health presentation. “Liquid diamond”.
- MEDINET in conjunction with PRACTICE2000 a complete solution for Australia General Practitioners.
- Organic Wholefoods : The Home of Organic Food in Melbourne
- To see doctor in Hughesdale
- Medi-bay.com – must include health directory